1. Dwarf blue curled kale is a great source of vitamins A, C, K and minerals.
2. Containing twice the amount of vitamin C as an equivalent portion of orange juice and more calcium than milk.
1. Germination temperature: 18℃-25℃
2. Germination: 7 to 15 days
3. Appropriate growth temperature: 20℃-25℃
4. Plant interval: 40*60cm
5. Harvest: About 60 days
Form and purposes:
Plant height: 4cm
Plant for: Edible
Seeds germination percentage: 90%
Water content: 8%
Seed life: 2 years
Quantity: 100 pcs
100 X Kale seed